This game reminds of the Oregon Trail in that you die for stupid reasons. I'm a monkey, I can't fall out of a tree!
Vince Young scored a 6 out of 50 on the Wonderlic exam. The Wonderlic is a 12 minute exam to test intelligence, critical thinking blah blah blah. 6 out of 50 is 12%. Below are some real questions from the exam. You have 5 minutes. See how you do (don't cheat, really keep time and don't look at the questions until you have started the clock.
1. Look at the row of numbers below. What number should come next?
2. Assume the first two statements are true. Is the final one:
3. not certain?
The boy plays baseball. All baseball players wear hats. The boy wears a hat.
3. Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will four pads cost?
4. How many of the five pairs of items listed below are exact duplicates?
Nieman, K.M. Neiman, K.M.
Thomas, G.K. Thomas, C.K.
Hoff, J.P. Hoff, J.P.
Pino, L.R. Pina, L.R.
Warner, T.S. Wanner, T.S.
5. RESENT RESERVE • Do these words 1. have similar meanings, 2. have contradictory meanings, 3. mean neither the same nor opposite?
6. One of the numbered figures in the following drawing is most different from the others. What is the number in that figure?
7. A train travels 20 feet in 1/5 second. At this same speed, how many feet will it travel in three seconds?
8. When rope is selling at $.10 a foot, how many feet can you buy for sixty cents?
9. The ninth month of the year is
10. Which number in the following group of numbers represents the smallest amount?
11. In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page contains 1,800 words. Using smaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in smaller type?
12. The hours of daylight and darkness in SEPTEMBER are nearest equal to the hours of daylight and darkness in:
13. Three individuals form a partnership and agree to divide the profits equally. X invests $9,000, Y invests $7,000, Z invests $4,000. If the profits are $4,800, how much less does X receive than if the profits were divided in proportion to the amount invested?
14. Assume the first two statements are true. Is the final one:
3. not certain? Tom greeted Beth. Beth greeted Dawn. Tom did not greet Dawn.
15. A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 23 years old, what will be the age of his sister?
Answers: (in invisible text. Highlight to show)
3. 84 cents
7. 300 feet
8. 6 feet
14. not certain
15. 40 years old
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
A website that might interest you. It only provides the QB's results, but still interesting.ReplyDelete
Babe! May I remind you again, he may very well have a learning disability, which is nothing to laugh at.ReplyDelete
cool, I got 12 out of 15 right...but those were probably the easier questions...but still cool! lolReplyDelete