My brother took stats class last semester and didn't get into it. Stats for me was difficult but I find it very interesting..especially when it deals with this blog. Here is some info regarding my blog that you might find interesting as well..
- Most people visit on a weekday between 6 am - 2 pm.
- Everyone who visits is from the US
- 87% use Internet Explorer, 7% use firefox, 5% use Safari
- 70% of my visitors have their monitor resolution set to 1024x768
- 18% have it set to 800x600
- 1 person has their monitor set to 1400 x 1050. You have some wicked good eyesite..and probably a widescreen flat panel monitor.
- Some places that visit me are: knowledgekiosk.com, usaid.gov, senate.gov (pass some laws on that alcohol car thing...and give me royalties),
- Most people who visit me are on the east coast. There are a couple in central time, and 1 or 2 people on the west coast. Nobody from Mountain time though..still need to get market penetration in the Denver area..