- Eating pizza without cheese is a skill. You have to be very careful not to let valuable tasty toppings fall on the floor. Thin crust is the easiest though, because the crust is so stiff.
- Why do people refer to baby's ages in months? Are they really above the whole Year standard for eveyone else? It makes life difficult for us who have to do complex conversions in our head. Especially when trying to remember what we had for breakfast is a challenge. "How old is your child?" "He's 9 months" "So he's zero." I understand it when its less than 12 months, but when you say he's 185 months, just say he's 15.
- People without kids are laughing right now.
- People with kids are not.
- Got an email from a friend to "join his pack". There is a new website that takes myspace one step further called catch27.com. When you sign up you become a trading card (with your picture on it) and then you can buy/sell/trade friends. I don't quite know why, but this seems wrong.
- Shoutout to Doug for providing the link to Ultimate Showdown. Hilarious!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'll make up for it with the quick hits..
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment