- Economy: The whole housing mess started when people's mortgages increased because they used an ARM. The ARM is based on the interest rate right? So when the rates were higher, people's monthly payments ballooned. Combine that with the super high gas prices and people were having to go bankrupt and foreclose on their home. The federal funds rate is at .25. That's practically giving money away. Gas prices are down to $1.50.. I can fill my car again for under $20! Why are people still foreclosing? Didn't their payments go down with the rate? Don't they have a little more breathing room with lower gass prices?
- Share Point: There is an option to have the default value of a list be a calculated value but you can't use a formula that uses other fields? What kind of formula should I use.. 2+2? (I tried and it didn't work)
- What is in the walls of my office? Seriously, it's kind of scary.
- How did I get such a beautiful and loving wife? She's taking me on a date tonight!
- How do we get some global cooling.. specifically in the DC area. Every time we've had precipitation, it's been rain. Always 33-35 degrees. Seriously people we need a solid snow!
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
I don't get it
Some things I'm fuzzy on.. if someone has the answers that would be great..