- How does Reunion.com make money? Does anyone really pay for their services? Everyone I wanted to reconnect with is either on facebook or myspace. I got a message today saying someone added me to their contact list. I don't recognize the name, so I go into the site. For me to see who has added me, I have to pay. Something is not quite right there..
- My wildest fantasy dreams have come true. I'm in 2 fantasy league championships this week. I have never done this well before. I credit the schedule for allowing me to get wins when I shouldn't have.
- My third fantasy team came in dead last. Time to start researching who will be my franchise pick..
- Congratulations to Kate and Gabe on their newest addition. I don't know any of the details other than they were at the hospital last night.
- My wife is really great. We've both been pretty stressed out with work and such the past couple of weeks. It's been harder on her because of the pregnancy. I don't think I could put up with all that she does.
- The Broncos will probably miss the playoffs this season. Sure if they win one more game, or the Chargers lose 1 game they are automatically in, but here is how it will play out: They lose this week and the Chargers win. Then the final game is Broncos vs. Chargers. Chargers win and go to the playoffs with an 8-8 record, while teams that are much better (in terms of talent and record) will stay home. This won't change how the NFL does playoffs because this way there are meaningful games in the last week of the season (even if it is between teams that shouldn't be there)
- I think for lunch today I will have sushi.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks, babe. You're great too. :-)ReplyDelete